Yesterday’s Teaser saw Olga* and Debbi† putting in their answers: with both scoring ten out of ten. The day also saw Trevor‡ leaving us a message about the King’s Cross Fire.
Let’s see how everyone does with today’s questions, shall we?
* Sounds like an opera’s worth a go, then, Olga: I’m going to have to go. Although it’s possibly have to wait until after Christmas. I’m THINKING my nephew, Jude, wants to see The Last Jedi with his uncle, first!
† Glad to know you enjoyed it, Debbi! (We‘ll have to see if “Directed by Debbi Mac happens, at some point” … )
‡ I actually went for this one, Trevor: which, to be fair, mentions the 31 deaths: but only in a sidebar.
Q1) Children’s Day Q2) Margaret Thatcher Q3) Windows 10 Q4) Suez Q5) New Jersey And Franco died on the 20th November 1975. Well, I can see the point of your nephew too. From the trailers I've seen, it looks good. I might take my mother. I remember queuing to watch the first ever (yes, I know it's not the first in order but) at a "cinerama" in Barcelona that no longer exists. Oh, those were the times...
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.
Q1) Children’s Day
ReplyDeleteQ2) Margaret Thatcher
Q3) Windows 10
Q4) Suez
Q5) New Jersey
And Franco died on the 20th November 1975.
Well, I can see the point of your nephew too. From the trailers I've seen, it looks good. I might take my mother. I remember queuing to watch the first ever (yes, I know it's not the first in order but) at a "cinerama" in Barcelona that no longer exists. Oh, those were the times...
We shall see. I've been making a few short videos! :)
ReplyDelete1. Children's Day
2. Margaret Thatcher
3. Windows 10
4. the Suez Canal
5. Delaware