“Nudity is not something I necessarily want to avoid and yet it’s not the most fun thing in the world to do.”
Phoebe Cates, born July 16, 1963.
And a WizKid song …
The next 10 question sets are on 30th July, and 11th August: they’re about the Beano and World Steel Pan Day.
Your comments, and today’s answers, will be published in tomorrow’sTeaser.
AI is avoided when writing these questions.
Answers are as accurate as possible: at the time of writing.
Decisions about scores are final.
Thank you for coming: have a good day.
* Hello, Mum!
† I have to admit, Debbi, I’m not a fan: but do know we lost 2:1, by the time the game finished. (If it had been the snooker, I’d’ve been glued to it.)
I love it when someone comments. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively grown up. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable. I also like seeing folks webpages.
1 St Hellier
ReplyDelete2 St Hellier
3 USA
4 MI6
5 Continental Congress
Yes, unfortunately. Argentina really just wouldn't quit, I guess.
ReplyDeleteI told Rick I knew you enjoyed snooker, but wasn't sure if you followed FIFA.
1. Heller
2. St. Heller
3. the USA
4. MI5
5. the Continental Congress
I have a book that talks about the work of MI9 during WWII. It's kind of like Q branch with board games.