“Oh, now that’s sad.”
Which I’ll admit was my first thought when I found out that David Cameron’s eldest son, Ivan, had died in hospital, today. It’s seems the child had suffered from both cerebral palsy, and a rare form of epilepsy, since birth.
It’s easy to be cynical about politicians, especially about ones who lead a party who you’ve no intention of voting for.
I’ll also happily admit to having a couple of cynical thoughts follow on from that first one.
But this isn’t the time to express them, I think.
I will take this chance to express my condolences to David and Samantha Cameron, at this time. I can only sympathise with them at this dark time for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.