
Hmmm …


You know, I don’t know if you read the Teaser, this morning, but last night … ?


Last night was the official work Xmas Do … !
And I’ve got to make a confession, here: I think it’s the first one I’ve actually enjoyed.

Don’t forget, I spent about a decade and a half in the pub trade, which tends to collectively think that a good place to have a Christmas staff do … ?
Is the pub where you work …
Fun … ?
Yeah, exactly …
«•»
So spending time with a group of workmates — some of whom drink, some of whom don’t — in somewhere other than a pub was rather nice.
As was watching one of my co-workers ‘Heave it and Hope’ bowling technique …
«•»
At any rate …
At any rate, after all the frantic bowling, arcade game and head-butting* action, we all managed to end up in a little curry house in Romford called The Taj Mahal.
If you get the chance … ?
I’d gently suggest giving it a visit: at least two of my bosses are of Asian origin, and were mildly flattering about it.
I always think that’s a good sign.
* Long story …
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.