Pages
Saturday, 27 April 2013
Dr Who Series Seven Part Two — Episode 10: Journey To The Centre Of The TARDIS
2 comments:
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.

Watched the episode, as it progressed I felt more and more dislike for it.
ReplyDeleteWhat is it with getting on with the tardis, I don't remember any of the other companions having to be pals with her.
Also whats it with the cloister bells they seem to be ringing every episode now , I thought they only rang in times of dire peril.
I thought this was a very empty, disappointing episode, and like the one starring Peter Kay, if I never see this episode again it will be too soon.
Hi Paul,
ReplyDeleteI second Sue on her thoughts about the TARDIS and the companions. I don't recall the blue box ever being so weirdly jealous of them.
Nonetheless, it was an entertaining episode, even if it went overboard on the corridor running. :)
Not one of the best, but certainly not one of the worst, either. I liked the "Big Friendly Button" at the end. An obvious Hitchhiker's Guide reference, I thought.
I also couldn't help, but notice that one character used the word "awesome." I hope Trevor approves the usage. :)
You're welcome!