You know, I THINK I’ve had some interesting news, tonight.
Concerning the order I’d put in, for a four terabyte internal hard drive.
Let’s just say that — with a little help from a regular reader — I’ve had something of a result.
Including a £20 gift card.
At ANY rate … ?
That’s possibly something for the morning.
~≈Ú≈~
At any rate … ?
Something I know I’ve been meaning to do since before Christmas? And only now — with some time off — been able to do is catch up with something I’ve been watching.
Series 2 of the excellent Netflix version of House of Cards.
Given it’s been a few weeks … ?
I thought it was about time I sat down down with the next two episodes: episodes 10 and 11 …
Well, I don’t know about you, but I’d like to know what’s going in Washington …
~≈Ú≈~
Episode 10 sees Claire under threat, as an anti abortionist tries to blow up the Underwood residence. Whilst Frank is still at a MAJOR Cabinet meeting, dealing with a Chinese Naval blockade of Japanese territory. Meanwhile … ? Frank’s team have (discreetly) leaked detail’s of a Chinese money laundering scheme run by Ray Tusk: that seems to being used to found both the President, AND the Republican opposition.
Episode 11 sees Doug Stamper — Frank’s Chief of Staff — making some much needed — but potentially unwise — time: at an AA meeting. Confessing, as he does, that he has feelings for Rachel, the former call call who helped he and Frank in the first series. In the meantime … ? Frank is having to deal with a special prosecutor: asking some seriously in depth questions about his own connections to dodgy chinese businessman, Xander Feng. From here … ? Things can only get iffy …
~≈Ú≈~
Now …
Am I still enjoying series two?
Oh, yes. Granted I’ve not followed it as closely as I should: nor as it (possibly) deserves.
But House of Cards is still providing some much need murky entertainment.
Long may it do so!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.