Q4)Qatar became independent from the UK: on 3rd September, 1971. Who’s the Qatari head of state: a president, emir or O le Ao o le Malo?
A4)Emir: the current emir is Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani. (Many nations have a president. The only current O le Ao o le Malo is head of state of Samoa.)
Q5)Finally … the UK’s National Trust bought a Scottish island called: on 3rd September, 1954. It’s famous for jumpers: and a sanctuary for which type of animals?
Q1) Spain Q2) Los Angeles Q3) California Q4) Hollywood Q5) Angels I'm back! It was pretty quiet out there and hotter than I expected it. I mostly did some reading and walked a fair bit... I hope you are all well and good on your raise (I agree that everything helps).
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.
Q1) Spain
ReplyDeleteQ2) Los Angeles
Q3) California
Q4) Hollywood
Q5) Angels
I'm back! It was pretty quiet out there and hotter than I expected it. I mostly did some reading and walked a fair bit... I hope you are all well and good on your raise (I agree that everything helps).
This teaser is right up my alley. :) Nice to get an easy one.
ReplyDelete1. Spain
2. Los Angeles
3. California
4. Hollywood
5. Angels