
(Originally posted on Nik Nak And Grub’s Who Peculiar on 6 October 2011 20:16:00)
You know, I’m REALLY going to have to start thinking of more tags to add to the list at the bottom of this post, I REALLY am … !
Because, believe it or not … ?
I think I may need one or two … !
Because I think I’m getting to the point where I’m going to admit …
I can see WHY they haven’t put The Fades on BBC 1.
I think fornicating teens might just get some grumbling … !
»»•««
Hmmm …
Now, you’ve probably already worked out I’m talking about last night’s third episode of The Fades, haven’t you … ?
Episode three’s SOMETHING of a complicatedly multithreaded one, so bear with me while I try and explain it.
For one thing … ?
One thread sees Paul getting ever closer — extremely so, in fact — to his sister Anna’s best friend Jay.
Which is nice: just don’t ask about the wings!
Another … ?
Another sees our hero almost completely forgetting the simple fact that it’s his best friend’s birthday.
And yet a third — phew — sees him healing the almost dead Neil: who’s been both seriously injured as a result of last week’s encounter with some seriously nasty fades.
And healed in a way that forces the soon to ascend — and very dead — Helen to admit he can do thing’s she couldn’t, while she was alive …
»»•««
It doesn’t stop there, either.
Seemingly … ?
Seemingly the chief Bad Fade — referred to as POLUS — has managed to changed itself into a complete human form, AND start cropping up in Paul’s vision of the end of the world …
»»•««
Episode three ALSO has something of a sudden ending.
It sees Paul …
Hit by a truck.
I’m glued … !
Again … !
I’d like to see how this resolves itself … !
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.