Pages

Friday, 6 January 2012

The Fades Episode 2: They’re STILL here. And Made FLESH!

(Originally posted on Nik Nak & Grub’s Who Peculiar, 28 September 2011 22:15:00)
You know, I’ve GOT to admit, this is going to be one of those posts I’m going to start late …

And finish in the morning … !

Mostly … ?

Because to be frank, I feel godawful!

Absolutely no energy to me!

What HASN’T helped … ?

Is that today’s been one of the hottest September’s in the UK for a very long time!

I’ll catch you in the morning … !

»»·««
29/9/2011
Oh, that’s better, that, a good night’s sleep.

Although — as I think I mentioned here — I think I hate early mornings … !

Lets get moving on, shall we … ? Before Grub gets sarcastic …

»»·««

Last night’s second episode of The Fades follows on a short time from episode one: it show’s us Neil dealing with the aftermath of the death of Helen and Sarah.

And Paul having visions of the death of his mother and sister: something that worries Mac enough to make a comment or two.

And something that confirms to Neil the course of action he takes.

Dragging Paul to an abandoned care home, to speak to the fade of a former angelic called Eric.

Who, in his own sweet way, confirms that Paul is going to be “important … ”

»»·««

Now …

I’m blowed if I know what Grub’s going to say about last night’s episode.

Personally … ?

I’ve enjoyed it, again.

It’s kept up a fair level of creepiness, advances the plot, tells us more about both good and bad* Fades …

Personally … ?

I’m STILL watching … !








* The bad ones, so you know, are able to interact with this world because they’re finding bodies, and eating them. Or MANUFACTURING bodies, so they can eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?

I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.

Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.

Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.

If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.

Thank you.

*   I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.

†   Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.