Q4)The Principality of Transylvania was established by the Treaty of Speyer: on 16th August, 1570. The Principality is now part of which modern, European, country?
Q5)Finally … ? 16th August, 1958, saw the birth of Madonna. Her first UK hit reached number 2 in 1983. What was that hit: “Holiday”, “Lucky Star” or “Borderline”?
“The major studios are by and large banks and they give you what is by and large a loan to make a movie. Like banks, they want their money back plus.”
Sean Penn, born August 17, 1960.
And music from Stephan Eicher …
The next 10 question sets are on 26th August, and the 5th, 7th and 11th September: they’re about International Dog Day, the Muppet Show, Boston and the Nine-Eleven attacks.
There’s a twelve question set on 8th September: about Star Trek.
Your comments, and today’s answers, will be published in tomorrow’sTeaser.
AI is avoided when writing these questions.
Answers are as accurate as possible: at the time of writing.
Decisions about scores are final.
Thank you for coming: have a good day.
* Hello, Mum! (It was Amazing Stories and Romania, Mum, rather than New Worlds and Latvia.)
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.
1 McDonalds burgers
ReplyDelete2 1971
3 General Zod
4 Lil Naz
5 2010
True that.
ReplyDelete1. spam, spam, spam, spam ... and spam
2. 1976
3. General Zod
4. Lil Pump
5. 2009