Friday 31 October 2008

The Hutton Halloween Gig



Well, there’s the only three photos I managed to grab, from tonight.   Up top, there is Emma, doing her best not to pose, to the side are a couple of the Woodlanders team, and that’s Ria, at the bottom try very hard to not look shocked.   Or possibly gamine, I should say, if I want to sound continental.

Maybe not.   Either way, we had four teams in, tonight, which was about what I expected, including the No Idea’s, who lost tonight; – by a point.   Quiet, but mostly old friends of the quiz.   And a lot more actual people than at the original Hutton first night, all those years ago.

And, although Sue, the landlady has knock my price down, a little, I think she’s in for the proverbial long haul; – and offering to pay for more posters, from her budget, which reduces my costs, a little.

Anyway, I’ll post more tomorrow, including the actual quizzes themselves.

Catch you then.

No comments: