Tuesday 14 October 2008

News, Views, and opinions

Well, that was definitely nice. Just had a lunchtime coffee with an old friend, Graham, and me other half, Allison. Although I’ve got to admit, I’m none too sure of the new look for Belgique, in Brentwood High Street.

Or rather the new smell. It used to be that the Brentwood branch had a very nice pleasant chocolaty smell, if, as my dictionary seems to indicate, that there is such a word! (Apparently, there’s no E, which I thought it had. And that comment’ll show up in some strange Gurgle searches, I reckon.)

But either way, it was definitely good to celebrate, however quietly, Graham’s fortieth, but I’m still intent on maybe talking him into getting a nipple piercing. If your out, there, Mister Ward …!

Anyway, briefly moving along, thought I’d also mention a quick thing I saw on the Telegraph’s site; – one for the Doctor Who fans, out there.

Have a look at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3183974/Seven-Dr-Whos-set-for-reunion.html
Enjoy. And wish me luck for tonight’s King Harold Quiz

No comments: