Friday 3 June 2011

Again with the Smoking Thing ... !

Again with the Internet Explorer thing ....

You can just hear me whinging, can't you ... ?

Can't you ... ?

At any rate, those of you who know me will realise that, if I'm using IE, I'm not indoors, sitting at Bruce, but beloved, but getting older, Mac Mini, but in Brentwood Library, typing this post at one of their Windoze machines.

And not enjoying it, to be frank.

But I thought I should let you know that I'm just waiting for a Doctor to sign my repeat prescription for nicotine patches.

On the upside, though ... ?

I've just had the first weekly check-up from my GP surgery's practise nurse, who's had me blow into the little blowy thing they check you with, as part of the treatment.

And apparently ... ?

I've gone from 17, last Friday, to 1, today.

Not only is that a rather impressive drop, but the nurse tells mne that's very impressive ... !

1 comment:

Debbi said...

All right, Paul! Hang in there! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Keep up the good work! :-D