Thursday, 14 June 2012

Nominations … !

Blimey … !

THAT’S a first … !

Bless her, I’ve just been nominated for the One Lovely Blog gong: by Debbi Mack, on this post over at Random & Sundry Things.

Well, one CAN’T not be a gentleman and do something about it, now, CAN one … ?

At ANY rate … ?

At ANY rate, here’s the rules …
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog. (Yep, done … ) 
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.   (THINK I’ve managed that)
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number. (!@ … ! Ye GOD’S, I’m pushing it for four … !)
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.   (Workling on THAT one … !)
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you (Done).
Now … The questions … ?

Here …
1. What is your favourite colour? Black.
2. What is your favourite animal? Cats … … Or dogs … 
3. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Tea!   By the bucket … !
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Depends on what I’m doing, really: just talking, Twitter.   Talking and/or games, FB.
5. What is your favourite pattern? Well … anything thing tiled, really, although harlequin style diamond one are good.
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Ummm … Yes … ?
7. What is your favourite number? Nice big ones on payday are good!
8. What is your favourite day of the week? Friday … !
9. What is your favourite flower? Camellia sinensis: the Tea shrub, funnily … 
10. What’s your passion?  Hmm … Would mentioning the entertaining young ladies with the dog collars and corsets be wise, right now … ?   No … ?   Macintoshes it is, then …
And I’ll be nominating … 

Well, local councillor, Karen Chilvers.

Debbi, herself, for her My Life on the Mid List.

Oh, and Nina, of Pretty Made’s Fancy.

Have fun, with that … !

Let’s close with some Gary Numan, shall we … ?

1 comment:

I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?

I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.

Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.

Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.

If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.

Thank you.

*   I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.

†   Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.