Saturday 11 April 2009

Just a thought …

Just as a quick; – I’ll admit I’m looking forward to the “Doctor Who” special, “Planet of the Dead”, tonight.   But you’d guessed that, hadn’t you?

I’ll probably post up what I think about, it, later, but I was listening to the Jonathon Ross show, on Radio 2, this morning.   Which had David Tennant and Catherine Tate, as guest presenters.   So while they didn’t give away much of the plot, they did do a nod to the show’s oldest semi-regular guest actor, Bernard Cribbins.

By playing his 1963 hit, “Right Said Fred”.

Which was fun to hear, again.

But, here’s what someone managed to put on YouTube …





I want to know is just one simple thing.   What on Earth were Bernard, Fred and Charlie trying to shift?

No, seriously, what was it?

Nobody I know, knows …

But, at any rate, I’d also recommend you check out Planet Gallifrey; Jesse does seem to dig hold of some good stuff.

No comments: