Wednesday 7 September 2011

About the Router ... !

Now ...

I'll be frank, but the text on this post is possibly going to look a little stranger than usual, until I get home and do some copy editing.

Over Mother's for dinner, don't you know ... ?

But at ANY rate ... ?

I thought I'd briefly let you know I'm due a visit from a BT engineer, tomorrow, about my connection.

Seemingly, it's not necessarily the router that's causing the problem.

No ...

It's Signal Interference, between the analogue phone line ... and the broadband line.

Hence the dropout, apparently.

I'm not the only person to seemingly suffer with this, either.

Bless him, I know Kevin D's had it, as did former Councillor, Karen Chilvers, until she switch to their fibre optic connection.

And I ALSO know it's something one or two of my other neighbours has suffered with.

As soon as he's been, tomorrow ... ?

I'll let you know what happens!

No comments: