Wednesday 1 January 2014

Sherlock — Series 3 Episode 1: The Empty Hearse

Right … !

Right now, I’ve got my eyes partly on the post I’m writing, partly on Twitter … 

And partly on my TV screen, where, as part of the newly returned Sherlock, writer, Mark Gatiss has just blown up the Palace of Westminster!

Although I’m ASSUMING it’s a brief scene, where Sherlock’s surmising what could happen, should he and John H Watson not find the bomb on the underground train carriage.

Which they just have, by the way: turn’s out it’s the whole carriage!

~≈†≈~

AHEM … !

I’m in excited burble mode, aren’t I … ?   Yes, I am!

With justifiable reason, I think.

You seen I’ve just been watching the opening episode of Season 3 of Sherlock: called The Empty Hearse.   And I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely excited to see the series on air.

It’s … 

Hmmm … 

Can I be honest … ?

I’m actually going to encourage you to go and see The Empty Hearse.

I don’t know that I can summarize it, right now!

See you in the morning!

No comments: