Sunday, 25 February 2018

Mr Robot — Series 3 — Episodes 8: eps3.7 dont-delete-me.ko

25th February, 2018.


No, really … 

I’d lost … the … 

Lot … !

As you’re possibly aware of several things, by now.

One of those things?

Will be the simple fact I write the Daily Teaser for your entertainment: and — for the past few years — made little slide shows to go with them.

Complete with all this introductions: made up of me saying “Nik Nak’s Daily Teaser,” followed an appropriate — if not exactly legal — line from a movie.

I’m … 

Well, gutted is one way of looking at it.

Especially when I realised it was partially my fault: in NOT checking the relevant files had made the transfer correctly

On the OTHER hand?

I’m starting off on a free machine, learning about the newer software on it, learning how the audio manipulation aspects of QuickTime work … AND how to do transfers better. 

Building something similar shouldn’t be hard.

~≈§≈~


At any rate … 

Panicking about it, worrying about it … ?

Was not going to do anything than put me in a grottier mood than I already was.

Some TV … ?

More to the point, more of 


Would be nice … 

 ~≈§≈~

Episode 8 — eps3.7 dont-delete-me.ko — sees Elliot (Rami Malek) hitting a low point: deciding that, in order to deal with Mr Robot (Christian Slater), he needs to take desperate measures.

Measures that involve an especially nasty drug dealer … and a lot of morphine.

Firstly, though?

He has to deal with with some unwelcome motions.

Facing the grieving families of Trenton (Sunita Mani) and Mobley (Azhar Khan).

That … ?   And a trip to a mosque by way of a kosher ice cream van … ?

Turn this day into a strong one … 

~≈§≈~

Now … ?

Good … ?

Yes: very much so.

I’m just sorry I was distracted by events.

Still … ?

Here’s to my next night off … !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?

I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.

Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.

Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.

If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.

Thank you.

*   I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.

†   Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.