Monday 15 December 2008

Table Round Teasing

You know, as a general rule, I tend to go know no-where near the various shade of reality tv show haunting our channels.   Well, I did watch “Big Brother”, for a while, a few years back, when Jon Tickle was a contestant: – fellow sci-fi fan, and all that …

Which meant this Tuesday’s table round gave me a bit of a problem … mostly because I’ve never actually heard ANYTHING by the various winner’s, over the years.    Annoys the bejesus out of Allison, that, but I digress.

Given that they’ve had the “X Factor” finals, over the weekend, I thought “How hard can this be?”.

And watched dozens of very unfamiliar names scroll down the BenQ monitor sitting in front of me … Bleaurgh!!!

But I’ve managed to put a little something together … here, see if this tickles your fancy …

Q1) Who won this year’s series of “The X-Factor”?


Q2) The initial auditions in front of the judges have been dubbed “…the good, the bad, & the ugly”.  But by which of the “The X-Factor” judges?


Q3) Which former “X-Factor” winner has set the record for fastest selling single, by download only?


Q4) In which Australian variety show did Danii Minogue first come to prominence?


Q5) Which footballer is Cheryl Cole married to?

No comments: