Friday 6 November 2009

Ooh … Well that was nice …

Hmm …

Well, that was nice …

AND brief, I must admit!

Bless, Kelly’s partner, Jon, popped into the shop, tonight, as he’s handing out flyers for a bit of a do he’s organising up at the Alexander; the same place that Kelly’s doing the planned Open Mic Night.

It’s just a shame we had to turn him down, unfortunately; company policy being what it is, Will, the Boss, had to not let him leave any. Shame, really; I know Will looked interested in going, if nowt else.

Oh, well …

But, going from the brief chat I had with Jon, he seems like a nice fella; from the little Kelly’s told me and Allison, many of Kelly’s previous partner’s haven’t exactly been … well … she’s not had much luck, from what we’ve picked up!

This time, she seems to have bagged a genuinely likeable bloke!

•••••

But I am thinking the flyer’s just a touch … cluttered …

He says, ducking and running for cover!!

No comments: