Saturday 12 May 2012

Painting and Decorating … 

OK … 

GRANTED, I’m not Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen: at least I hope I’m not Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen!

I don’t know if I could managed to be quite that flamboyant.

But I have managed to accomplish something vaguely interior designer-ish, today.

Courtesy of my mum’s decision to buy me some paint.

I think getting her the original Swedish version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo possibly helps: although I’ll probably say ‘Thank You’, the next time I see her.

That paint … ?

Has been neatly applied to my bathroom, and helped it look … 

Well, less virulently yellow, for one thing.

And, of course, when I saw neat … ?

I’m actually using a loose definition that reads “I only got SOME paint on the floors and/or myself/the keyboard/kettle/tea-towels/what-have-you.”

Actually, no … Forget I mentioned the keyboard … !

You don’t think I’m daft enough to go near a Mac keyboard, whilst covered in wet paint, do you … ?

Be serious … !

Not at the prices CeX charges: let alone Apple*, themselves … !

At ANY rate, let me close up, before I get TOO ahead of myself, and tell you I’m off to bed.

Frankly … ?

Frankly, I smell: and I’m going to have to let the bathroom dry, before I can have a shower … 












*        Just as a personal note, here … ?   I’ve always preferred Apple’s wired keyboards.   For starter’s, the fact you plug the mouse into them has usually confused the living bejeebers out of people … 

No comments: