Friday 5 February 2010

Painting … !

You know, this little lot possibly only makes sense if you know how I’ve been spending some of my spare time, these past few days.

I’ve been Officially Keeping Busy!

He says …

Not that you’d possibly know it, from the lighting in my front room …

But I’ve actually managed to finish off painting my front room.

Just!

Now if your one of the people who knows me through my Facebook or Twitter accounts, you’ve probably noticed the odd Tweet or status update about me walls.

The lack of paint on them, certainly …

Which is something I’ve managed to remedy with a couple of cheap and nasty tins of Wilko’s own-brand paint.

Well, I say nasty.

It’s not actually that bad, to be perfectly honest.

Certainly, I was a touch worried whether that last tin would cover everything.

Which, to be frank, it didn’t.

But the bit’s it HASN’T, wouldn’t notice, unless I pointed them out to you.

Which I did to Movie Night Adrian, and Allison, and Jan, her sister, when they all came a calling!

A-HEM!

Me an’ my big mouth!

At any rate, suffice to say I feel rather good that, in the midst of being more out of work than an out of work person on a rather quiet day in the dole queue, I’ve actually achieved something positive.

Even if it is painting my walls!

No comments: