Sunday 25 July 2021

Nik Nak’s Daily Teaser — 25-7-2021: Tunisia

25th July, 2021.


It’s official: I’ve been hanging around websites: and doing my exercises.

To be honest?   I managed to get some more bits done: for the course I’m on.

That’s a good thing: I do have the habit of lolly-gagging.

I’ve always had a new batch of exercises in: that are supposed to help with my knee.

I’m not sure I’m enjoying these ones: I can hears things creaking!

~≈Ç≈~

Let’s move on, shall we?

Yesterday’s Teaser saw Trevor*, Debbi†, Edith‡ and Mum^ putting in their answers: with Trevor and Debbi scoring five out of five, and Mum on four.

Let’s see how everyone does with today’s questions, shall we?

Here they are, along with the How To, License and video

Q1)        25th July is Republic Day, in Tunisia.   Tunisia is where: North Africa, East Asia or West Europe?

Q2)        What’s Tunisia’s capital city?

Q3)        Tunisia became independent in 1956.   From where: France, Spain or Germany?

Q4)        Tunisia’s currency is the Tunisian what: Franc, Dinar or Rupee?

Q5)        Finally … ?   Tunisia is part of the what: the Maghreb, New England or Eastern Europe?
Here’s yesterday’s questions and answers …

Q1)        24th July is Pioneer Day. In which US State: Utah, Nevada or California?
A1)        Utah.

Q2)        Chris Sarandon was born: on 24th July, 1942.   He voiced Jack Skellington in which Tim Burton film … ?
A2)        The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Q3)        24th July, 1982, saw the birth of actress, Elizabeth Moss.   She plays Offred in which series: Top of the Lake, The Handmaid’s Tale or Mercy?
A3)        The Handmaid’s Tale.

Q4)        24th July is the feast day of Saint Kinga of Poland.   She’s also the patron saint of which Baltic state: Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania?
A4)        Lithuania.

Q5)        Finally … ?   The Menin Gate, the British memorial to British troops who’d gone missing during the Battle of Ypres, was unveiled: on 24th July of which years of the 1920s?
A5)        1927.
Here’s a thought … 
“حرية، كرامة، عدالة، نظام”.
“Freedom, dignity, justice and order.”
Tunisia’s motto.
And a song …


Today’s questions will be answered in tomorrow’s Teaser.

Feel free to share today’s video Teaser.

Have a good day.



*        Yeah: I double checked the Wikipedia entry for the place, Trevor.   Now all we need is a place in Alberta called Legolas … 
        Oh … and who is it that owns that delicatessen in Toronto … ?


        It’s SERIOUSLY worth a go, Debbi!

        I’m happy we’re friends, Edith.   Oh, I got you’re message, by the way: are you OK … ?   And you DO know I post the Teasers to Facebook, if you still wanted to take part?
        Make sure you stay safe, though, OK … ?

^        Hello, Mum!

3 comments:

trev-v said...

A1 North Africa
A2 Tunis
A3 France
A4 Dinar
A5 The Maghreb

“It’s official: I’ve been hanging around websites “ so you have become a Lurker and maybe a Troll.

Freda said...

1 North Africa
2 Tunis
3 France
4 Franc
5 Maghreb

Debbi said...

It's on my list or will be! Hard to keep up! :)

1. North Africa
2. Tunis
3. France
4. Dinar
5. the Maghreb

I'm trying to type using all the fingers on my left hand. It's not at all easy. The ring finger is ridiculously weak. And my pinkie ... oy! Er, blimey! :) But I can do it. Slowly. :)