Sunday 22 March 2009

In Memoriam

Oh, now that’s sad.

It seems Jade Goody lost her battle with cervical cancer, with morning.

I’ve got to admit, it’s easy to be cynical about reality TV stars, sometimes.   Something I’ll admit to privately being that way, myself, about Ms Goody, sometimes.   Or the late Mrs Tweed, I should say.

But the woman who was the first big star of “Big Brother” didn’t go out of her way to not court attention, after appearing in it.

But I personally always gave her credit for good old fashioned savvy.   Which certainly help her overcome that famed lack of education, and bring up her kids.

At any rate, I think the least I can do is offer my condolences to her family, and hope that, where-ever she is now, she finds some peace.

Jade Goody-Tweed
5th June, 1981 - 22nd March, 2009

•••


No comments: