Thursday 18 June 2020

Example Under New blogger

This is an example.





<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RDpZB4Wbx8A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<i><b><a href="www.example.com">this is an example</a></b></i>



As an extra point for my fellow bloggers?   We could, in theory, use the ne interface’s ‘movie’ button to add videos from YouTube.

But?   It doesn’t show our links YouTube Channel, the way the legacy version does.   Nor does it allow you to add a YouTube playlist.

This is a serious flaw, as far as I’m concerned.




4 comments:

Olga said...

It's happened to me sometimes as well, that you embed something but the code appears as well as the image or video embedded. It's probably a problem with the new format.

Nik Nak said...

It’s definitely an issue, Olga.

I tend to use simple HTML tags, so I can speed up posting the Teasers: ones like let me add links, or make a pice of text italic, bold, bigger or that add links.

It makes posting quicker.

The new blogger interface refuses to accept them!

We can use the new interface’s Youtube link: the one in the toolbar.

It makes the videos look DAMN small!

Nik Nak said...

I’ve just thought … I won’t be able to use Spotify embed codes, either …

Olga said...

In Wordpress's Classic Editor there is the option of creating the posts either in visual format or in text, and the text version accepts HTML, but as I told you, I haven't tried the new editor, but I've heard some scary stories.
It's a problem when you are not allowed any room for manoeuvre.