Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Saint James Road Planning Application … Hold the Front Page

You know, I’ve said it before, and I’ll no doubt say it again, but it is rather nice to see one’s name in print.

And I’ll be frank … ? I’m enough of a drama queen to like seeing it there.

But, so far … ?

So far, I’m going to admit, it’s all in a (hopefully) good cause.

»»·««

I’d better fill you in, hadn’t I … ? (Says I, being very aware a couple of friends have asked about it … )

As you’ve probably guessed, by now, developers, Taylor Wimpey have long been wanting to build various forms of building, just around the corner from me, in Saint James Road: something I’ve long opposed.

Happily … ?

Happily, the ongoing story’s been reported in this week’s Brentwood Gazette.

And, as you might have noticed from their coverage … ?

Your’s truly gets a quote!

But here: here’s the link to their article …

Whether, long term, that makes any difference, I don’t know.

But I certainly hope so.

««·»»

No comments: