Episode 4 — Co-owner of a Lonely Heart — gives us a recap of the series so far: and reminds us that April (Sophie Hopkins) share her heart with Corakinus, the villainous Shadowkin king.
Wednesday, 9 November 2016
Class: Series 1 — Episode 4 - Co-owner of a Lonely Heart
Episode 4 — Co-owner of a Lonely Heart — gives us a recap of the series so far: and reminds us that April (Sophie Hopkins) share her heart with Corakinus, the villainous Shadowkin king.
2 comments:
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI DO know I’ve been talking — to others in a Facebook group I belong to — about the series.
ReplyDeleteThe consensus — from some — is that the show’s current viewing figures won’t see BBC 3 making a second series.
Personally … ?
Personally, I think that’s doing a good series down.
My personal belief?
Is that BBC3’s prior existence — as a terrestrial digital channel— is a bad precedent for any show now being broadcast on the channel.
And that a better model is that of Netflix: whose online TV series are doing very well.
I think that — right now — the BBC should air the series on BBC3, and in the various foreign markets.
Before airing it on BBC2 or BBC1.
Currently?
We’re in a new era of TV. One that will see online stations become more and more important.
I think the BBC has a responsibility to have a stake in that online market.
And that Class — and shows like it — will give it that stake.