Yes: it’s another post about The Mandalorian.
Why?
Because I happen to like the series!
As ever, though?
It’s a post I’m starting tonight, on Saturday, 20th February: so I can, at least, get an early night.
Frankly, I’ve just started re-reading Killing for Company: and want to get another chapter finished!
I’ll catch you tomorrow.
21st February, 2021.
Episode 3 - Chapter 11 — The Heiress — opens with a brief flashback to The Mandalorian’s first season, and reminds us that a Mandalorian never uncovers their face.
Then moves on: reminding us of last week’s episode, of how the Mandalorian (Pedro Pascal) has been hired to take the Frog Lady to a Moon called Trask.
Her husband? Directs out hero to a local inn: where the Mandalorian finds a group of Quarren fishermen, seemingly happy to help.
It’s only when those trawler men try drowning the Mandalorian that helps arrives: in the shape of Bo-Katan Kryze (Katee Sackhoff*) and her team.
A group of very unconventional Mandalorians: unconventional enough to take their helmets off.
A group who know exactly where to find the Jedi the Mandalorian’s after, but need a little help in return.
It seems Bo-Katan is after something.
And their kinsman is just the type to help …
~≈¥≈~
Now … ?
First things first, was this another good episode?
Possibly.
I don’t know that The Heiress is a stunner of an episode: but, like the previous episodes, it is extremely well made.
And it’s moved the story forward, introduced many of us to the Katee Sackhoff character, Bo-Katan. Who’s long been a feature of some of some of the animated spins offs: and, I suspect, will be making a return, at some point.
And?
Given us a hint of exactly what’s to come.
Frankly?
I’ll be watching another episode next Saturday: the 27th of February.
I’ll have my written, and video, review up on 28th February.
I’d love it if you joined me.
See you next week!
* I last saw Katie Sackhoff in the turn of the century reboot of Battlestar Galactica: playing the updated version of Starbuck. Starbuck’s an ace pilot collection of cigar smoking bad habits marinated in alcohol. That’s possibly sounds familiar, now I think of it …
![]() |
| Sir Samuel Vimes |




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.