Q1)29th January is the earliest date Fat Thursday can fall. What’s the latest: 4th March, 5th March or 6th March?
Q2)More to the point, Fat Thursday is on which date, in 2024: 8th February, 9th February or 10th February?
Q3)Ukrainian military students took part in the Battle of Kruty: on 29th January, 1918. They faced a much larger force from which army: the US Army, the Red Army or the People’s Liberation Army?
Q4)Kansas joined the Union: on 29th January, 1861. Name any one of the US states to have a Kansas City …
Q5)Finally … ? Actor Tim Healy was born on 29th January, 1952. He played Dennis in which series: Boys from the Black Stuff, Auf Wiedersehen, Pet or The Singing Detective?
Q5) Auf Wiedersehen Great quote! I totally agree. I am sure there are ways around it. I have no idea about 4G recording, but I wonder if it might depend on the rest of the equipment you use and not exclusively on the camera.
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.
Q1) 4th March
ReplyDeleteQ2) 8th February
Q3) the Red Army
Q4) Missouri
Q5) Auf Wiedersehen
Great quote! I totally agree. I am sure there are ways around it. I have no idea about 4G recording, but I wonder if it might depend on the rest of the equipment you use and not exclusively on the camera.
1 4th March
ReplyDelete2 8th February
3 Red Army
4 Missouri
5 Auf Weideshaun Pet
The guy had a way with words. That's for sure. Now I want to read more of his stuff.
ReplyDelete1. 5th March
2. 8th February
3. the Red Army
4. Kansas (the other is Missouri)
5. Auf Wiedersehen, Pet