
Hmmm …
Hmmmm …
You know, in normal circumstances, I usually won’t hear a word said against Apple, and their products, I really don’t. At least not off from people who don’t have one.
But I’ve had a glitch — yes, glitch seems to be the word — crop up up, ever since the release of Security Patch 2010 − 001.
DVD’s don’t seem to burn.
Hmmm …
Bit of a bugger, that.
And a rather frustrating one, as you can imagine.
As you probably know, by now, I’m using a mid-2007 model Mac Mini, running Mac OS X 10.6.2.
With the past few files I I’ve tried burning to blank DVD — every format, bar DL’s, and quite a few different brands — and all I get in reply is the following:
The disc can’t be burned because because communication between the computer and the disc drive failed (error code 0x80020022).Which wasn’t something I got, before the patch went on.
I also know that — having browsed through the various Apple forums —
I think I’d appreciate any thought’s people have. Or help anyone can give.
If you’ve come across this problem, and developed a workaround, or solution, I’d appreciate a comment or two.
And not ones of the ‘Get a PC sort’, THANKING you … !
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.