11th January, 2019.
Yep: for once I’m actually listening — late at night — to something that’s not on Spotify.
I think I was having a weird patch, when I got it from iTunes: exploring strange and uncanny musical areas unknown to humanity, with unruly edges that invite the listener to contemplate the infinite in new ways their mind’s eye — hitherto — hadn’t dare perceive.
Yeah …
Odd, in other words …
~≈§≈~
At any rate … ? And not wanting to rush?
I want to go to bed, tonight: as I have a long day, tomorrow.
Remember that I’d put in for a provisional driving license? To help prove my ID at job interviews … ?
I’d sent the form off: and had it sent back, as I’d forgotten to sign it.
Then got it back, again, today …
As they wanted my most recent addresses …
Ridiculous … ?
Yes.
It leaves me asking what on EARTH I’m bothering for … !
~≈§≈~
At any rate …
It’s enough to turn you to drink, to be honest.
Or more Stockhausen, in my case …
Or, just to be different … ?
~≈§≈~
Episode 7 — Chapter 72 — opens with Doug Stamper (Michael Kelly) desperately digging for … something …
A something that turns out to be his former lover, Rachel.
He’s ALSO got access to Frank Underwood’s diaries*.
Something President Claire Hale (Robin Wright)— the President has started using her maiden name — is deeply interested in.
In the midst of all this … ?
Someone … has almost caused the President to lose her child.
Things … are getting tense …
~≈§≈~
Now … I have to admit, I’m enjoying this series of House of Cards: but this season — so far — seems a little patchy.
This episode was: although not as bad as some.
Right at the moment … ?
I’m going to hit the sack: we’ll have to see what the next — and last ever episode — brings …
* Quotes from the diaries are actually the various asides that Frank has made in the first five series.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.