* That’s OK, Badwolf: as it’s you! (Oh, did you ever read those old Target books? I’ve a couple on order.)
† That’s not quite what I meant, Olga. You’re right: there’s a ‘Link’ button you can use — on Blogger and Wordpress — when you’re writing a new post. But there’s no link button in the ‘Comment’ box. That’s when that bit of HTML comes in handy! Now about those helipads … …
New Post
Commenting
‡ I certainly try, Debbi! I didn’t know about the US version of Target, by the by. Amazes me what I learn! The book brand, on the other hand … ? Well, the original edition of Dr Who and the Loch Ness Monster, the Target version of Terror of the Zygons, is what got a slightly geeky nine year old interested in reading. (We had a book club, at school: where you could buy books, cheap. I got The Hoboken Chicken Emergency from the same club!)
(1) Kirill (2)Detainment (3), Energy (4)Abraham Lincoln, (5) child soldiers No never read The target book. Being honest I listen to more audio as struggle reading when it comes to novels. I've been told I may have form dyslexia. However, I will look up see if any are on audio
Q1) Patriarch Kirill Q2) Detainment (Did you ever watch Boy A? Andrew Garfield did a fantastic job there). Q3) Atomic Energy Authority Q4) Abraham Lincoln Q5) Child soldiers Thanks. But it's weird. When anybody leaves a link on a wordpress comment, it simply appears as a link. But on Blogger, I don't see the comments on your blog when I check a post. I sometimes see a comment if somebody has left it, when I leave mine, but not on the page itself. Well, in general I'm not sure I understand Blogger, but it's what one is used to, I guess. I hope the job situation improves soon....
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.
(1) Kirill (2)Detainment (3), Energy (4)Abraham Lincoln, (5) child soldiers
ReplyDeleteNo never read The target book. Being honest I listen to more audio as struggle reading when it comes to novels. I've been told I may have form dyslexia. However, I will look up see if any are on audio
Q1) Patriarch Kirill
ReplyDeleteQ2) Detainment (Did you ever watch Boy A? Andrew Garfield did a fantastic job there).
Q3) Atomic Energy Authority
Q4) Abraham Lincoln
Q5) Child soldiers
Thanks. But it's weird. When anybody leaves a link on a wordpress comment, it simply appears as a link. But on Blogger, I don't see the comments on your blog when I check a post. I sometimes see a comment if somebody has left it, when I leave mine, but not on the page itself. Well, in general I'm not sure I understand Blogger, but it's what one is used to, I guess.
I hope the job situation improves soon....
Love the cover! :)
ReplyDelete1. Kirill
2. Detainment
3. atomic energy
4. Abraham Lincoln
5. children in armed conflict