22nd March, 2019.
You know, you can tell I’m on something of a budget, can’t you … ?
It’s a Friday night, after all.
And … ?
Anyone with spending* money — Ha! — would possibly head out to the pub …
Or cinema, or late night coffee shop.
What have you.
Me … ?
The best I can do, at the moment … ?
Is literally watch some TV.
~≈§≈~
Episode 10 — The Red Angel — Opens … with Airiam’s funeral with her closest friends each giving a speech in turn.
And shows us Ensign Tilly (Mary Wiseman) deleting those areas of Airiam’s memory that could prove dangerous.
Once a suitable mourning period is done … ?
The crew are back to work.
In a briefing led by Leland (Alan van Sprang), Michael (Sonequa Martin-Green.) and the rest of the senior crew are shocked to find the Red Angel is a time travel suit: navigating through Time, via mini-wormholes
In order to catch the angel?
They need to trap the Angel in a forcefield: whilst cutting off the wormhole.
It’s only at this point … ?
The briefing is interrupted: by Ensign Tilly.
The information she’s found she that the Red Angel … if Michael Burnham.
To trap it? To trap the thing that always shows up when Michael is in danger?
Michael has to used as bait …
~≈§≈~
Now …
Can I admit to being tired, at the mo?
The mild depression I suffer with can hit in odd ways.
But, suffice to say, tonight’s episode was another corker: that leaves me looking forward to next weeks.
OK, granted I thought the funeral was a low point to start: but, that out of the way?
The Red Angel romps along at a cracking pace.
And … ?
Well, let’s say I thought Michelle Yeoh was on very good form.
* Autocorrect turned that into sponge. Sponge money … Hmmm …

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.