“I am, I must confess, suspicious of those who denounce others for having ‘too much’ sex. At what point does a ‘healthy’ amount become ‘too much’?”
Edmund White, (January 13, 1940 – June 3, 2025).
And a Richard Blackford composition …
The next ten question set is on 15 January: it’s about director, David Lynch.
Your comments, and today’s answers, will be published in tomorrow’sTeaser.
AI is avoided when writing these questions.
Answers are as accurate as possible: at the time of writing.
Decisions about scores are final.
Thank you for coming: have a good day.
* You’re right, Olga. (It’s one of those situations where I have to word the questions, carefully.)
† Hello, Mum! (He was covering up a cough, Mum!)
‡ I always thought Robin was supposed to based on a Robin Redbreast, Debbi: but there you go!
I had the impression DC was very influential on the creation of the Romulans: from what I can gather, the script for “The Enterprise Incident” was written by her, under a pen name. (That said, some of the Diane Duane/Peter Morwood Romulan novels are good.)
Q5) 1993 I don't know why I no longer get notifications of the posts where you mention my name. It's been happening for a week or so. I have checked the settings on my account and I haven't changed anything, so no idea....
I had no idea there were Romulan novels. Hmm ... :)
1. 250 (Were you looking for us to round down to 200 or up to 300?) :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Shipman#cite_ref-shipman_inquiry_1-0 2. Togo 3. composer (Never knew that!) 4. Roman Circus 5. 1993
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.
Q1) 200
ReplyDeleteQ2) Togo
Q3) composer
Q4) Roman Circus
Q5) 1993
I don't know why I no longer get notifications of the posts where you mention my name. It's been happening for a week or so. I have checked the settings on my account and I haven't changed anything, so no idea....
1 200+
ReplyDelete2 Togo
3 Composer
4 Roman Curcus
5 1993
1. 200
ReplyDelete2. Togo
3. Composer
4. Roman Circus
5. 1993
I had no idea there were Romulan novels. Hmm ... :)
ReplyDelete1. 250 (Were you looking for us to round down to 200 or up to 300?) :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Shipman#cite_ref-shipman_inquiry_1-0
2. Togo
3. composer (Never knew that!)
4. Roman Circus
5. 1993