Q1)A re-recording of a song called “Love Story”, was released on 12th February, 2021. By whom: CharliXCX, Beyonce or Taylor Swift?
Q2)Actress, Annette Crosbie, was born: on 12th February, 1930. Who did she voice in the 1978 version of The Lord of the Rings: Galadriel, Gollum or Frodo?
Q3)Franco Zeffirelli was born on 12th February, 1923. The Zeffirelli-directed Tea with Mussolini, was released in which year of the 1990s?
Q4)Joe Don Baker was born on 12th February, 1936. He played Darius Jedburgh in which BBC thriller: The Dark Side of the Sun, Edge of Darkness or First Amongst Equals?
Q5)Finally … ? Maud Adams was born on 12th February, 1945. She played Andrea Anders: in which James Bond film?
† Oh, did he now, Olga? They’d “… not like the long trip to the US”? He was quick off the mark, there!
Mind you, it’s possibly a good thing. Gazans get to avoid marshmallow pizza! Marshmallow pizza, and popcorn-topped pizza? I know people complain about Hawaiian pizza, but popcorn, or marshmallows? Dear lord!
‡ Funny old thing, I just got to the Turkish bath chapter, last night, Debbi! (From what I’ve read, so far, the character of Count Lippe was a former Tong member. I didn’t realise the film version’s played by Guy Doleman: mind you, it’s been years since I’ve seen the film version.)
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.
Q1) Taylor Swift
ReplyDeleteQ2) Galadriel
Q3) 1999
Q4) Edge of Darkness
Q5) The Man With the Golden Gun
Yes. I couldn't believe it. I hope the meeting goes well today. Fingers crossed that the technology and everything else behaves!
1 Taylor Swift
ReplyDelete2 Galadriel
3 1999
4 Edge of Darkness
5 The Man With The Golden Gun
Every now and then, one of movie channels will do a whole line-up of Bond movies here.
ReplyDeleteCan't remember the last time I watched all of Thunderball, though. The underwater fight scenes just go on and on ... :)
I remember feeling sad that Paula died. :)
1. Taylor Swift
2. Galadriel
3. 1999
4. Edge of Darkness
5. The Man with the Golden Gun