Thursday, 22 June 2017

American Horror Story — Series 1: Murder House Episode 4 and 5: Halloween Pt 1 and Halloween Pt 2

22nd June, 2017

Oh, now, I hate my guts.

In a manner of speaking.

I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Eat the wrong thing?   And I’m out of action.

Certainly — as tonight — off work!

Complete with assorted stomach cramps, the trots, heaps of pained expressions … 

You name it, I’ll have it.

OK, NOT THAT!!

Just to make it perfectly clear!

Although if you’ve got a corset that’ll fit me, I’ll think about it.

Ummm … 

This post seems to be getting away from me, doesn’t it … ?

Suffice to say, I’ve had an unexpected night off.

And … ?

And wanted to carry on with a box set I’d been watching.

You got it.


~≈Á≈~


Episode 4Halloween (Pt 1) — sees Ben and Vivan — Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton — still intent on selling the Murder House.

And talked into hiring fluffers, Chad and Phillip — Zachary Quinto and Teddy Sears — little knowing the pair have a history: both with the house, AND each other.

Meanwhile?   Addie (Jamie Brewer), the girl next door?   Is desperate to go treat or treating: only to come to a sad end.

Episode 5Halloween (Pt 2) — sees Violet (Taissa Farmiga) going on a date with Tate.   Only for the pair to be harassed at a local beach: by a gang of — apparently — heavily made up teens.

Back at the house, itself?

Ben and Vivian have come to an agreement: after Vivian has received too many calls from Hayden (Kate Mara), Ben former — and very dead — mistress.

Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

That the corpses of the Murder House don’t stay dead?

~≈Á≈~

Now … 

Enjoying the show?

Yep!

This one series, thus far?

Has kept me both entertained and intrigued for these first five episodes.

Granted, it seems — in it’s own flashback ridden form — to be telegraphing its move a little … but … ?

But, like watching a magician perform a really theatrical version of the Inexhaustible bottle?

We go to see a trick well done.

Thus far?

Murder House is very well done, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?

I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.

Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.

Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.

If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.

Thank you.

*   I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.

†   Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.