Q6) hermit I know. In the end, there wasn't much of a day out. It rained most of the day and they contacted me when they came back, but they had a rest and eventually I went to have a drink with them in the evening. Today they are leaving (flying out at 20:35), and they were hoping to go out for a wander this morning, and then I offered to accompany them and show them the way to the airport by underground (I won't go all the way there, as you have to pay a special ticket, but I can accompany them and show them which line to take). It's been nice to see them, as it had been a long time, and I've had a chance to meet their boy (who is 14 already), and it seems that, despite the weather, they've enjoyed the visit, so it's all good.
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.
Q1) typhoid
ReplyDeleteQ2) bacteria
Q3) 1976
Q4) France
Q5) Athens
Q6) hermit
I know. In the end, there wasn't much of a day out. It rained most of the day and they contacted me when they came back, but they had a rest and eventually I went to have a drink with them in the evening. Today they are leaving (flying out at 20:35), and they were hoping to go out for a wander this morning, and then I offered to accompany them and show them the way to the airport by underground (I won't go all the way there, as you have to pay a special ticket, but I can accompany them and show them which line to take). It's been nice to see them, as it had been a long time, and I've had a chance to meet their boy (who is 14 already), and it seems that, despite the weather, they've enjoyed the visit, so it's all good.
1 Typhoid
ReplyDelete2 Bacteria
3 1976
4 France
5 Athens
6 Hermit
Yesterday was overwhelming. Sorry I missed the teaser.
ReplyDelete1. typhoid
2. bacteria
3. 1976
4. France
5. Athens
6. hermit