Wednesday 14 September 2011

O2’s Bad Signal: Hmmmm …

You know, I’ve GOT to admit, I’ve had an EMAIL … !

Well …

You’d be surprised if I didn’t.

Well, you would.

And … ?

Funnily enough, it’s one from O2: after I’d sent them an email about the bad signal in my area.

Just so you know … ?

There’s a bad phone mast in the area.

Which explains the lack of signal … !

But …

Well, here’s the email they sent me.
Hello Paul

I'm sorry you're having coverage problems.

We have a coverage fault in the postcode CM14. Our engineers are looking
into this at high priority. You'll be able to use the services as soon
as the fault is rectified.

For more updates in this matter, call us on 4445 (charged at 25p per
call) or 0844 809 0222 (5p a minute) from a BT fixed line They will
transfer your call to the network support team.

We're open:

- Weekdays between 8am and 9pm
- Saturday 8am and 8pm.
- Sunday 8am and 6pm.

If there's anything else I can help you with just let me know.

Regards

Runa
O2 Customer Service
Now, I’m sure you’ve noticed the flaw in their suggestions, there, haven’t you … ?

25p a minute to use a landline to contact them? On my income, that’s NOT good!

Or 5p a minute … on a phone that CAN’T connect to their network on a guaranteed regular basis …

Because an O2 phone mast has gone down … !

Gosh, I HOPE that mast gets fixed soon.

SOMEBODY’S going to get a rocket … !

2 comments:

Karen Chilvers said...

Have a look at their website for the number they give ONLY for calls from overseas. That's nonsense! That is their real number you know.

So it will be down as +44 1277 000 000 or something. Just ring that number.

(Having worked promoting and 0845 service I should know these things)!

Karen Chilvers said...

Have a look at their website for the number they give ONLY for calls from overseas. That's nonsense! That is their real number you know.

So it will be down as +44 1277 000 000 or something. Just ring that number.

(Having worked promoting and 0845 service I should know these things)!