Monday 2 July 2012

Blackout: Episode 1. The Jury’s Out


Hmm … 

I have a definite confession to make, here.

I usually am not the type of chap to watch a TV drama if it doesn’t have tentacles and aliens in it.

But I have to admit that I’ve just caught the first episode of the new political drama, Blackout with former Dr Who, Christopher Ecclestone in the main role.

And … 

Hmmm … 

I’m not sure I’m convinced … 

Episode 1 of Blackout sees Ecclestone playing Daniel Demoys, an hardboiled politician with a list of substance issues: one who, during an alcoholic blackout, beats a corrupt businessman to death.

And by the end of the episode … ?

Deciding to clean up his act and run for mayor.

‹‹•››

Hmmm … 

See what I mean about not convinced … ?

I’m LITERALLY going to leave this post right here … ?

Mostly where it’s late.

But in part … ?

Because Blackout hasn’t quite convinced me it’s worth writing about.

Not JUST yet: but here, I’ll let you judge.

Let me know what you think of this clip …


No comments: