20th May, 2018.
OK …
It’s a Sunday night …
But you’d possibly guessed that by … well … looking at the dates … and at the introductory video.
I don’t usually have the lights on, that early!
Or the music, quite frankly.
OMD album, Architecture and Morality is still a damn good album: even after all this time.
Souvenir? Is still a song I want played at my funeral.
No, before you ask! I’m not suicidal, thank you!
I just think it’s a suitable tune to play, and one I feel would set the right tone …
~≈§≈~
At any rate … ?
At any rate: I’m back at work, tomorrow night.
Which means I can sleep in late: comparatively.
AND not worry about staying up late to write a post.
About a TV show.
You’re right.
I’ve caught a TV show.
The last episode of American Horror Story: fifth series, Hotel.
Yes … that WAS rather good.
~≈§≈~
Episode 11 — Be Our Guest — opens in the wake of Liz and Iris (Denis O’Hare and Kathy Bates) murder of the Countess (Lady Gaga).
The pair have taken over The Cortez: and intend on try to spivvy it up.
AND attract paying customers: ones that Walk out alive, rather than get murdered by Sally (Sarah Paulson) and Will (Cheyenne Jackson).
It’s only with persuasive talking?
The ghosts decide to stop entertaining themselves.
Apart … from John Lowe (Wes Bentley.)
He’s wanting to make sure his family …
Have a home that’s NOT invade by TV crews …
~≈§≈~
Now …
I am decidedly sleepy.
Blame the heat!
But?
I’ve not been overwhelmed by Hotel: I think the emotional high point of American Horror Story has been Asylum, and working every hour I can has left me distracted.
But?
This series is up to the show’s overall standard, showing us a blend of solid writing, twisty ideas, and great performances.
Denis O’Hare, in particular, stood out for me.
Frankly?
Hotel’s a winner, as far as I’m concerned.
OK …
It’s a Sunday night …
But you’d possibly guessed that by … well … looking at the dates … and at the introductory video.
I don’t usually have the lights on, that early!
Or the music, quite frankly.
OMD album, Architecture and Morality is still a damn good album: even after all this time.
Souvenir? Is still a song I want played at my funeral.
No, before you ask! I’m not suicidal, thank you!
I just think it’s a suitable tune to play, and one I feel would set the right tone …
~≈§≈~
At any rate … ?
At any rate: I’m back at work, tomorrow night.
Which means I can sleep in late: comparatively.
AND not worry about staying up late to write a post.
About a TV show.
You’re right.
I’ve caught a TV show.
The last episode of American Horror Story: fifth series, Hotel.
Yes … that WAS rather good.
~≈§≈~
Episode 11 — Be Our Guest — opens in the wake of Liz and Iris (Denis O’Hare and Kathy Bates) murder of the Countess (Lady Gaga).
The pair have taken over The Cortez: and intend on try to spivvy it up.
AND attract paying customers: ones that Walk out alive, rather than get murdered by Sally (Sarah Paulson) and Will (Cheyenne Jackson).
It’s only with persuasive talking?
The ghosts decide to stop entertaining themselves.
Apart … from John Lowe (Wes Bentley.)
He’s wanting to make sure his family …
Have a home that’s NOT invade by TV crews …
~≈§≈~
Now …
I am decidedly sleepy.
Blame the heat!
But?
I’ve not been overwhelmed by Hotel: I think the emotional high point of American Horror Story has been Asylum, and working every hour I can has left me distracted.
But?
This series is up to the show’s overall standard, showing us a blend of solid writing, twisty ideas, and great performances.
Denis O’Hare, in particular, stood out for me.
Frankly?
Hotel’s a winner, as far as I’m concerned.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.