Q2)The UK’s Roman Catholic Relief Act 1829 passed on 13th April, 1829. It allowed Roman Catholics in the UK, the right to sit, where: the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace or Roman Catholic Churches?
Q5) the Habsburg monarchy Sorry to hear about Mikey. We only had budgies when I was young, and they didn't last very long, although we got quite attached to them. Give my condolences to Jude when you next talk to him. I might have told you this before, but I am going on a day excursion with my mother tomorrow. We leave very early in the morning, and I don't know when we'll be back, so I won't be joining the teaser. I hope I'll be able to say hi on Twitter, but do not worry if I don't turn up.
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.
Q1) the Persian Gulf
ReplyDeleteQ2) A for Andromeda
Q3) South Africa
Q4) Afghanistan
Q5) the Habsburg monarchy
Sorry to hear about Mikey. We only had budgies when I was young, and they didn't last very long, although we got quite attached to them. Give my condolences to Jude when you next talk to him.
I might have told you this before, but I am going on a day excursion with my mother tomorrow. We leave very early in the morning, and I don't know when we'll be back, so I won't be joining the teaser. I hope I'll be able to say hi on Twitter, but do not worry if I don't turn up.
1 Persian Gulf
ReplyDelete2 aA for Andromeda
3 Sth Africa
4 Afghanistan
5 Hapsburg Monarchy
Hi Paul 👋... we're back in Essex
ReplyDelete1. English Channel
2. A for Andromeda
3. South Africa
4. Afghanistan
5. Happisburgh Monachy
Yes, thought I heard a truck rumble past our house. And a big THUMP as an item fell off. :)
ReplyDelete1. the Persian Gulf
2. A for Andromeda
3. South Africa
4. Afghanistan
5. the Hapsburg monarchy
BTW, my condolences on the loss of Mikey. It's tough when pets die.