Q4)Scottish celebrations of the day are said to have their origins in the reign of which Scottish King: John Balliol, Malcolm 3rd or James 1st and 6th?
* Hopefully there’ll be more interviews, Olga! Hopefully! As for infrastructure … ? And the day a UK government office uses a version of Linux, I’ll be surprised … ! As for Carlos … ? What can I tell you? The impression I’ve picked up is that some Japanese emperors have done something similar: but also get the feeling that the politics were … murky … (First time I saw it mentioned, was in the GURPS Japan sourcebook. Steve Jackson Games are very good at research: it’s got them into trouble.)
† Yeah about the hand, Debbi: but I can’t resist them them, sometimes! Oh, there’s another one coming on Monday! I always find out some fascinating stuff, when I right them. Oooh, I know I’ve mentioned it to Olga, but have you ever seen The Ministry of Time? El Ministerio del Tiempo, in Spanish. The last episode I saw has one of the main characters doing an opening and closing narration. Just a bit noir … well, I thought so!
‡ I have still never watched the video: it’s something I find too upsetting …
Q1) Congo Q2) Chimpanzees Q3) Zoonosis Q4) The Normal Heart (I studied it at Sussex, and I did a course called Queer Drama. It was a great course). Q5) I am not sure what you refer to. People who have been exposed can use antiretroviral therapy (ART), but it is not specific as a preventative medication, it is the same medication people with the illness take… The phone looks good. I had looked at that brand years back and it seemed pretty good for the price but ended up buying something else. At the moment I have one of those Chinese things and I wouldn’t recommend it in particular, but I’ve never been too keen on mobiles from the beginning …
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.
Q1) Congo
ReplyDeleteQ2) Chimpanzees
Q3) Zoonosis
Q4) The Normal Heart (I studied it at Sussex, and I did a course called Queer Drama. It was a great course).
Q5) I am not sure what you refer to. People who have been exposed can use antiretroviral therapy (ART), but it is not specific as a preventative medication, it is the same medication people with the illness take…
The phone looks good. I had looked at that brand years back and it seemed pretty good for the price but ended up buying something else. At the moment I have one of those Chinese things and I wouldn’t recommend it in particular, but I’ve never been too keen on mobiles from the beginning …
I haven't seen that one. Is it streamed or on a TV channel?
ReplyDelete1. Congo
2. chimps
3. zoonosis
4. The Normal Heart
5. Truvada