† It was definitely the leg, Olga. I think we saw a version at infants school: put on by children from the year about us. But you’re right: it’s been a while!
‡ Sounds like a sensible move, Debbi! I’ve had a few managers like that, too! But isn’t Petaluma an alien planet?
Oh … they’ve updated Pages: you can now highlight non-contiguous words and phrases. I’ll find a use for that, one day!
§ Any chance of re-posting that link, Trevor? I got an error …
Q5) radio ham Did you get my PDF? I wasn't sure if you still used the same e-mail address I had. If you didn't get it, send me your e-mail address on a message in Twitter (although I didn't receive an error message, so it must have gone somewhere...)
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.
Q1) Nebraska
ReplyDeleteQ2) The Godfather
Q3) two
Q4) Christopher Reeve
Q5) radio ham
Did you get my PDF? I wasn't sure if you still used the same e-mail address I had. If you didn't get it, send me your e-mail address on a message in Twitter (although I didn't receive an error message, so it must have gone somewhere...)
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPo2y0b2YcVEZMMyFrcapajYvtE931g8K-AZpun
ReplyDeleteanother go. I have tried it and it works.
1 Nebraska
ReplyDelete2 The Godfather
3 2
4 Christopher Reeve
5 Radio ham
No, it only sounds like one. :)
ReplyDeleteAlthough some will tell you that California is full of alien life. :)
1. Nebraska
2. The Godfather
3. two
4. Christopher Reeve
5. radio ham
I used to know Morse Code. Learned it when I lived with cousin in Merced who was into ham radio.