Tuesday 17 March 2020

Diabetes: Day 5

17th March, 2020.

Right ... no introductory video ... again.

Which is possible something you're grateful for.

But has at least made this post quicker to start.

And quieter.

I'm writing this in Brentwood Library, after all.

Which you may have noticed from my new Instagram account.

At any rate ... ?

I'm at a loose end.

~≈U≈~

At least possibly at a loose end.

I've recently been diagnosed with diabetes: and, right now?

Right now, I have an appointment with my surgery's practice nurse, next week.

I'll have to contact them, though: given the current lock down, I'm not sure.

But, of course, I will need still need advise from a qualified medical practitioner.

If for not other reason than to see what sort of life style and dietary changes I need to make.

Having a leaflet about it is one thing.

Having friends and family recommend sweet-potatoes and various sugar substitutes is one thing.

But a natter with a medically qualifyed person is far more reassuring!

No comments: