Q4)They were shot by members of the South Side Gang. The South Side Gang were lead by Johnny Torrio. And who else: Al Capone, Lucky Luciano or Paul Gambino?
A4)AlCapone. (The gang were also known as the Chicago Outfit.)
Q5)Finally … ? At least two of the killers were using which well-known weapon: a Colt 45, an AK47 or a Thompson submachine gun?
The quizmaster’s decisions about scores are final.
Thank you for coming: have a good day.
* Cheers for that Olga: that’s helpful to know. And it sort of matches what the chap being interviewed was saying: that he felt it AstraZeneca we more motivated by money, rather than any safety concerns. Oh, I’ve managed to put in for a free account with Medscape: as press.
Ahem!
And it’s funny you should mention Some Like it Hot: it was on TV, a week or two ago! I’m just surprised I’ve never done a question set about the Massacre!
† Hello, Mum!
‡ I’m just to sit here and look smug, Debbi. 🤣 Oh, did mention I caught Nightmare of Eden, yesterday? Why Jocko Homo came to mind, I don’t know!
Q5) Four hundred I thought you might have done a set on it before, but I guess there have been others with gangster themes... I don't have time to read everything they send me from Medscape, but it is handy to know what novelties come up and any warnings or interesting information. I try to keep in touch, but there is too much stuff going on, and now that I don't work on this, it is even more difficult (especially because different countries apply very different standards). I agree. You are press. I made a comment once at the radio station about not being famous and they told me that of course, I was famous. I made a radio appearance once or twice a week, so... (I guess we are both as famous as many of the celebrities that appear on the telly half of the time). Well done your nephew!
I love it when people comment. But, having had anonymous comments I feel may be libellous, actionable or just plain offensive, over the years?
I’d appreciate you* leaving your name — with a link to your website or social-media profile†, for preference — before you post a comment.
Should you choose to use a pseudonym/name, I’d appreciate it if that name were to be polite and inoffensive. I’d rather you kept it clean, and relatively adult. Comments left with a pseudonym will be posted at my discretion: I really prefer a link.
Contentious, actionable or abusive posts left anonymously will not be posted. Nor will comments using offensive pseudonyms or language, or that are abusive of other commenters.
If you can also leave you comments on today’s Teaser Video, that would be good.
Thank you.
* I know many value their online privacy. I respect that. But hope you respect my wish to see who’s commenting on my blog: and my wish for you to introduce your self to me, and to your fellow commentors.
† Your Facebook, X/Twitter, Blogger, Instagram, TikTok or LinkedIn profile are acceptable: as are Bluesky or Mastodon links. I also like seeing folks webpages.
Q1) 1923
ReplyDeleteQ2) Greece
Q3) 2016
Q4) Pope
Q5) Four hundred
I thought you might have done a set on it before, but I guess there have been others with gangster themes...
I don't have time to read everything they send me from Medscape, but it is handy to know what novelties come up and any warnings or interesting information. I try to keep in touch, but there is too much stuff going on, and now that I don't work on this, it is even more difficult (especially because different countries apply very different standards).
I agree. You are press. I made a comment once at the radio station about not being famous and they told me that of course, I was famous. I made a radio appearance once or twice a week, so... (I guess we are both as famous as many of the celebrities that appear on the telly half of the time).
Well done your nephew!
1 1927
ReplyDelete2 Turkey
3 2016
4 Pope
5 4 hundred
Can't imagine. :)
ReplyDelete1. 1923
2. Greece
3. 2016
4. Pope
5. four hundred